There are many applications that provide this functionality, some utilising node and
- Idea is to have a dashboard for each employee in the Studio.
- This dashboard will contain the following tools, dependant on the logged in user.
- Can control work station set up and environments.
- Middleman front end - backs on to lan network server or local node setup and mongo. Mac only at the moment.
- Log in is Via Facebook Connect.
- Create specific project templates - such as Wordpress / Middleman - done by network administered Thor files.
- Instant Chat messenger
- Create Groups
- Add Users
- Bookmark specific Chats
- Search through saved History
- Saves links automatically
- Code syntax highlighter
- Topic Changes
- Voting / Polling Initialisation
- Tabbed Chats
- Sending Files - Store these into history too.
- Templated responses - such as Call me - posts a chat + phone number to contact on.
- Roles and administration per user per chat / group
- Authenticates against active directory
- Send SMS messages based on AD mobile field
- Installed on local intranet
- HOSTS File Editor
- Project Creation
- Creates project with WIKI / Bugs / Chat Group
- Cost prediction of a project
- Time Sheets
- Domain Management
- Tide XML in middleman style
- Setup automatic build and preview for Tide
- Work out a way to exclude some folders from the build
- Set up code obfusication
- Set up a polling job to see if docs need updating.
- Run a script to download from Github etc to update the docs if required.
- Want to ZIP up the documnetation - and on first view unzip these into the correct directory for viewing.
- Check directory exists - if not unzip the zip file.